Safety is at the center of all we do at Excellerate Manufacturing. As information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are taking preventive measures to reduce the risk to our communities while providing the services you depend on.
Through these unprecedented times, Excellerate remains focused on the safety and well-being of our employees and their families, team members, customers and partners. The following are actions our organization has taken to date, as well as the current status of our operations. Please know that these may change based on the evolving pandemic situation, and we will continue to update this information if that occurs.
SAFETY OF OUR PEOPLE:
- We continue to closely monitor and follow the latest guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA and local, state and federal authorities for the health and safety of our employees.
- An active COVID-19 Planning Task Force meets daily to monitor conditions, assess the impact of COVID-19 on our organization and continue to inform employees on our response. This team provides daily updates and information to employees via our internal website and Safety Bulletin regarding advisories, assistance programs, medical condition reporting, FAQs and Q&A.
ACTIONS PUT IN PLACE:
- Employees who are able to perform their job remotely and work from home are expected to do so through April 3, 2020. Updates to this date will be made if required by conditions.
- Special temporary leave and benefits policies have been implemented to address the needs of our team members.
- Any guest who has been invited to our manufacturing facilities will be screened with a questionnaire for potential exposure. They will not be permitted to enter the building if the screening fails.
- No non-essential business travel. Essential travel has been defined as travel required to fulfill customer requirements.
- No international business travel will take place until further notice.
- Excellerate has implemented a self-quarantine requirement for personal international travel. Employees who have traveled internationally will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days and remain symptom free before being able to return to work.
- All other travel will be subject to Excellerate, CDC and/or customer requirements in place at the time of an employee’s return before returning to work. Please review the travel guidelines on the CDC website for more information.
- In the event an employee is exposed to COVID-19, Excellerate will follow the CDC guidelines on when to discontinue home isolation.
- Excellerate will pay for COVID-19 testing costs and test-related visits at 100% without member cost share (no copay/deductibles/out of pocket).
- Employees are expected to voluntarily disclose any COVID-19 diagnosis to the benefits team so potentially exposed individuals can be notified.
STATUS OF OUR OPERATIONS:
- Our manufacturing facilities are fully inventoried and strategically located in the United States to meet our customer needs.
- Excellerate is classified as essential business, and therefore will continue to support client job sites that are operational with employees who are symptom free.
- We continue to support our manufacturing facilities with employees who are symptom free.
- On an ongoing basis, we are proactively communicating with our key partners and suppliers to monitor product manufacturing schedules, material supplies and output impacted by COVID-19. Our goal is to utilize our extensive reach and capabilities to manage through this current situation and help deliver the products and services to support your business.
- We have emphasized the need for our manufacturing teams to avoid close contact with large groups and have provided guidance on social distancing expectations.
- Excellerate is following CDC guidelines to maintain a safe and healthy work environment, including ensuring that all locations and jobsites have sufficient hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on hand. We are also consulting with our cleaning companies for all office locations to evaluate the frequency of cleanings needed and ensure thorough routine cleanings are being performed.
We are honored by the trust you place in us to support your business needs. Every day our decisions are guided by our core values, and this critical time is no different. An uncompromised focus on keeping people safe is paramount.
Download a PDF copy of this content HERE.