Excellerate electrical houses (also known as E-Houses, power houses, or integrated power assemblies) are walk in, modular outdoor enclosures that are prefabricated and can be used to house medium-voltage (MV) and low-voltage (LV) switchgear equipment, as well as auxiliary equipment. They’re multifaceted, and are ready to operate in the field with minimum effort needed, minimizing cost, installation, commissioning and startup time. E-Houses can be used as alternatives to traditional on-site ones. Their mobility makes them easy and cost effective to install and relocate.
Design and Engineering
- Complete Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) Design
- Equipment Integration
- Meet or Exceed All Nationally Recognized Electrical and Building Codes
- Pre-configured Enclosures or Custom Designed Product to Meet Your Needs
- Structural Design Engineered for Specific Site and Application Demands
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Efficient Deployment of Capital Expenditure (CapEx)
- Tax Classification Advantages
To learn more about the benefits of utilizing E-Houses for your energy needs, contact Pat McGettigan, vice president of Excellerate products.